Last minute cancellations and no-shows have a significant impact on our ability to serve our clients. Preparation for your treatment begins well before you enter our studio.
Our estheticians limit the number of clients they see every day to ensure the highest level of quality in our services. They depend on clients showing up for their scheduled appointment times.
In order for us to reserve a place in our schedule for you, we require that you agree to our cancellation policy, as follows:
- Clients must provide at least 24 hours notice to cancel or change an appointment. This means that if your appointment is at 6 pm Saturday, you have until 6 pm sharp on Friday to cancel or reschedule.
- In the event of a last minute cancellation or no show, the client is responsible for the full cost of the scheduled treatment. No exceptions.
- If this happens, please know it is not intended to penalize you — this is part of the agreement you are making with our business to help us protect our ability to serve you and all our clients.
- Unexpected events like illness, work emergencies and travel delays are not exempt from our cancellation policy.
- Our appointment confirmation and reminder emails and texts are a courtesy. Not receiving these communications does not make a last minute cancellation or no show exempt from our policy.
- If the client is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment without notice, the session is considered canceled and the client is responsible for the full cost of the scheduled service.
- In order to schedule an appointment, clients must provide credit card information to be kept securely on file. If our cancellation policy is not honored, the card on file will be charged accordingly.
Thank you for taking the time to review our cancellation policy. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you!